These are questions I ask myself regularly:
- In what year will I win the Nobel Prize?
- How old will I be before I actually can relax about money?
- How will I die?
- How many countries will I visit before I can no longer visit any more?
- Will I ever get to travel in space?
- What will I witness going extinct?
- How different will my life be in 30 years?
- Will my parent’s lives be comparable with my own life?
- What country will I live in next?
- What will +1 look like when she is twenty?
- What am I really afraid of?
- Is there a chance that I will actually do what I say I will?
- Is Ireland really as bad off as they say it is?
- When will I every learn to manage my time effectively?
- Why am I suddenly fascinated by science, science fiction, medical development and , and life, among other subjects which never interested me before.
- How is it that unoriginal sounding music is so popular?
- Why did the coffee pot in my office break?
- Will I win the computer in the essay competition I entered a week or two ago?
- Does anyone other than me care about what I have to say?
- Will I ever managed to get some poems published without having to beg, borrow, and steal to do so?
There’s a prize for the first person to answer all of these correctly.