1. You think 10pm is a reasonable hour for a ten year old to come home from school.
2. You automatically answer ‘Why?’ in an annoying high pitched squeaky voice when someone asks your name.
3. You regularly complain about the lack of quality ajumma service in McDonalds.
4. You no longer casually text or notice something interesting in another cosmetic shop/realtor/mobile phone store when you spot another non-Korean in the crowd, you just blatantly ignore the person.
5. You find yourself staring at non-Koreans who obviously aren’t English teachers.